Friday, July 7, 2017

Spring Family Portraits

    I have really been a slacker so far in 2017. I can't believe I have gone this long without posting. We have been planning a move since January and I guess that has been consuming my time. We decided to downsize so we could be on one level, have less to care for and less to pay for.
    It has been a long and frustrating process, but we finally have our house sold and we are buying a home a little further out from Charlotte. It's not completely one level - there is a bonus room over the garage, which will become the "man cave." I have had very mixed emotions about moving because we have been in our home 15 years and I love the neighborhood and our neighbors. But we are ready for a lighter load to bear in a lot of ways, and I think a change will be good.
    Before the moving craziness began, I had the pleasure of taking spring pics of my one of my favorite families and longtime friends. I have photographed my good friend Crystal's family many times and I have enjoyed watching them grow up in my photos. I'm happy that she has trusted me so many times with capturing her family.







No comments:

Post a Comment